During this talk, Sylvain will present the challenges that face any international software development team. After illustrating the problem with a couple of Magic Tricks (Sylvain is a member of The Magic Circle), Sylvain presents the typical issues and miscommunications happening on an international software development project. He then presents the solutions to avoid troubles and increase project productivity.
Liemur to talk at Game Horizon conference
Sylvain Liege, , Event, Offshore Software Development, Budapest, IT development, offshore, outsourcing, 0
This Centre allows Liemur to offer a larger choice of software services to serve its customers. This Software Development...
Sylvain Liege, , Event, games industry, 0
During the 2012 Develop Video games Conference, Liemur runs a competition. The winner receives a free laptop and a...
Sylvain Liege, , Event, Talks, cross-cultural communication, offshore, outsourcing, 0
Sylvain Liège, co-founder of Liemur Software Development, is delivering again a lecture to Kingston University’s students. The lecture, titled...
- Does Your Software Development Firm Boast These Vital 10 Principles? October 5, 2015
- Custom Software vs. Prebuilt Software: What’s Right for Your Business? September 21, 2015
- Running Projects at the Edge of Your Desk: Why You Need a Project Manager for New Tech Design July 22, 2015
- People-Friendly Software: Does Your Developer Get It? July 8, 2015
- When It Comes to Technology, Even Banks Are in the Hole May 5, 2015