This Centre allows Liemur to offer a larger choice of software services to serve its customers. This Software Development Center in central Europe is the result of the combination of several years of experience with remote teams and research in the deeper mechanisms of team working. Budapest is a deliberate choice due to the quality of the Hungarian resources. Liemur removes the traditional risks associated with outsourcing offshore software development while keeping its advantages.
Liemur opens Near-shore Design & Development Centre (DDC) in Budapest-Hungary
Sylvain Liege, , Event, games industry, 0
During the 2012 Develop Video games Conference, Liemur runs a competition. The winner receives a free laptop and a...
Sylvain Liege, , Article, Offshore Software Development, Software Development, software companies in UK, software development company in London, 0
New software and technology can advance business in dynamic ways. Of course, if you have been involved in new...
Sylvain Liege, , Article, Communication, Offshore Software Development, Project Management, cross-cultural communication, nearshore software development, offshore, project management, 0
By essence, an offshore software development project requires to have teams from different countries to collaborate. The classical configuration...
Sylvain Liege, , Article, Communication, Offshore Software Development, cross-cultural communication, offshore, outsourcing, software project, 0
I will start today a series of articles on the topic of conflict avoidance within a Software project, and...
- Does Your Software Development Firm Boast These Vital 10 Principles? October 5, 2015
- Custom Software vs. Prebuilt Software: What’s Right for Your Business? September 21, 2015
- Running Projects at the Edge of Your Desk: Why You Need a Project Manager for New Tech Design July 22, 2015
- People-Friendly Software: Does Your Developer Get It? July 8, 2015
- When It Comes to Technology, Even Banks Are in the Hole May 5, 2015