Sylvain Liege publishes an articles titled “Dealing with a Serial Killer” in the Games Industry reference magazine Develop. This article discusses the dreadful effect that ambiguities can have on a project. The natural language is a surprisingly weak medium for conveying precise ideas between team members. The article presents a strategy to overcome this weakness.
Liemur publishes an article in Develop Magazine #116
Cliff Murphy, , Article, Project Management, Publication, project management, software project, 0
Risk Based Software Project Management: Reducing Risk and Increasing the Probability of Project Success This article has been published...
- Does Your Software Development Firm Boast These Vital 10 Principles? October 5, 2015
- Custom Software vs. Prebuilt Software: What’s Right for Your Business? September 21, 2015
- Running Projects at the Edge of Your Desk: Why You Need a Project Manager for New Tech Design July 22, 2015
- People-Friendly Software: Does Your Developer Get It? July 8, 2015
- When It Comes to Technology, Even Banks Are in the Hole May 5, 2015