Sylvain Liège, co-founder of Liemur Software Development, is delivering again a lecture to Kingston University’s students. The lecture, titled “How Great People can Kill your Project” presents in details the foundations of team work in a software development project and the traditional pitfalls going along. This lecture covers topics such as: Process to Organise Work; Human Communication Foundations; Conflict Management; Cross-cultural Communication.
Liemur lectures Interactive Media MA Students at Kingston University
Sylvain Liege, , Event, Offshore Software Development, Budapest, IT development, offshore, outsourcing, 0
This Centre allows Liemur to offer a larger choice of software services to serve its customers. This Software Development...
Sylvain Liege, , Event, games industry, 0
During the 2012 Develop Video games Conference, Liemur runs a competition. The winner receives a free laptop and a...
- Does Your Software Development Firm Boast These Vital 10 Principles? October 5, 2015
- Custom Software vs. Prebuilt Software: What’s Right for Your Business? September 21, 2015
- Running Projects at the Edge of Your Desk: Why You Need a Project Manager for New Tech Design July 22, 2015
- People-Friendly Software: Does Your Developer Get It? July 8, 2015
- When It Comes to Technology, Even Banks Are in the Hole May 5, 2015