The Games Industry is by nature a very international one and without due consideration the cultural backgrounds of staff can be a project killer. Unfortunately, judging colleagues (as odd, weird, unacceptable, uncivilised, etc.) is what we do instinctively. Unfortunately, being judged is also what we personally dislike most. It can create very strong negative reactions that most of the time will never be shared in the open. This can be killing your projects slowly, including the ones with the best people.
Liemur writes an article in Develop Magazine #114
Cliff Murphy, , Article, Project Management, Publication, project management, software project, 0
Risk Based Software Project Management: Reducing Risk and Increasing the Probability of Project Success This article has been published...
- Does Your Software Development Firm Boast These Vital 10 Principles? October 5, 2015
- Custom Software vs. Prebuilt Software: What’s Right for Your Business? September 21, 2015
- Running Projects at the Edge of Your Desk: Why You Need a Project Manager for New Tech Design July 22, 2015
- People-Friendly Software: Does Your Developer Get It? July 8, 2015
- When It Comes to Technology, Even Banks Are in the Hole May 5, 2015