Software System Leveraging – Revisiting Code Reuse In the early days of software development, code reuse was commonly touted...
Author Archive for: cliff
Project estimates give an indicator of how long and what resources are required to complete a project. There are...
Risk Based Software Project Management: Reducing Risk and Increasing the Probability of Project Success This article has been published...
- Does Your Software Development Firm Boast These Vital 10 Principles? October 5, 2015
- Custom Software vs. Prebuilt Software: What’s Right for Your Business? September 21, 2015
- Running Projects at the Edge of Your Desk: Why You Need a Project Manager for New Tech Design July 22, 2015
- People-Friendly Software: Does Your Developer Get It? July 8, 2015
- When It Comes to Technology, Even Banks Are in the Hole May 5, 2015